- $20+ p/h NZD
About the Job
Our client is one of the region’s most reputable building companies with large projects in apartments/residential and commercial works. They require carpenters for ongoing project works.
This is a great opportunity to prove your skills and to join a successful team where you will be encouraged and given responsibility for your work.
The successful candidate must have:
- Carpentry qualification or a minimum of five years Industry relevant experience
- Knowledge of site safety procedures and practices/Health & Safety conscious
- Experienced with site set up, framing, window installation, door hanging, cladding, form work, fix work
- Able to work within a team environment
- Ability to work at heights
- Knowledge of installation techniques for standard construction products
- Ability to learn new procedures and techniques
- Clear communication skills and able to listen closely to instruction, and respond effectively
- Close attention to detail
- Pay negotiable based on experience
- Be part of a well qualified, supportive team
- Work in one of the most beautiful locations in the world!